I looked back at my goals for last year and they were:
- Finish AWAKENED and PRINCESS AND THE THIEF Done, but now rewriting Awakened
- Query AWAKENED and PRINCESS AND THE THIEF Done
- Write and query PTT not done only wrote about 20,000 words and then shelved it for other things
- Try to be more active on my blog, I've been a little slacking lately. I wrote 31 blog posts last year opposed to 80 the year before
- Go to a conference (Which I am in May the LDStorymakers!) I'm going to my 4th conference in April!!
Did I accomplish what I wanted? About 50%.
Here's my goals for this year:
- Keep querying PRINCESS and hopefully get an agent.
- Rewrite AWAKENED to my liking, edit, and query.
- Be active in my critique group and critique MSs.
- Finish SECRET CATCH (my collab with the talented Cassie Mae) and publish it in October!!!
- Try to blog more. :)
- Read a few more books just for pleasure.
So, this is my to do list, what's on yours? Do you think we'll get it done?