Wednesday, February 12, 2014

New Goals

Last week I looked backward and talked about all I accomplished last year, today I want to look to this one and what I hope to accomplish this year.

I looked back at my goals for last year and they were:
  • Finish AWAKENED and PRINCESS AND THE THIEF Done, but now rewriting Awakened
  • Query AWAKENED and PRINCESS AND THE THIEF Done
  • Write and query PTT not done only wrote about 20,000 words and then shelved it for other things
  • Try to be more active on my blog, I've been a little slacking lately. wrote 31 blog posts last year opposed to 80 the year before
  • Go to a conference (Which I am in May the LDStorymakers!)  I'm going to my 4th conference in April!!

Did I accomplish what I wanted? About 50%.



Here's my goals for this year:

  • Keep querying PRINCESS and hopefully get an agent.
  • Rewrite AWAKENED to my liking, edit, and query.
  • Be active in my critique group and critique MSs.
  • Finish SECRET CATCH (my collab with the talented Cassie Mae) and publish it in October!!!
  • Try to blog more. :)
  • Read a few more books just for pleasure.


So, this is my to do list, what's on yours? Do you think we'll get it done?








Photobucket

3 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Sounds like great goals. Good luck with the querying.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Cool thing about goals - if you miss one, you can just reset and try again.

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

Looks like you accomplished a lot last year! Good luck with this year's goals. :)