Thursday, November 14, 2013

Unexpectedly You

Okay, first… BIG THANK YOU to Jessica for letting me invade her blog today. And second, I’m a little hopped up on medicine so this post may be a bit rambly and nonsensical. (Hey! Word recognizes “nonsensical” as a word. I thought I was just making that up.)

If you haven’t heard of this book here: 


It came out on Monday (woohoo!) and me and the awesome Mia Josephs (or you may know her as Jolene Perry) are stoked! And Jess was cool and said, hey, let’s do a character casting for it. Or maybe I suggested that… I’m having a hard time remembering. Oh well, doesn’t matter, I have pretty pictures for you.

So, Nate Marks is this totally artsy fartsy, hot photographer dude who works at his momma’s wedding planner biz while he puts his broken heart back together. He’s laid back, has an “I don’t give a crap” attitude, but he’s still pretty freaking talented. Mia wrote him, so I let her cast his character. :) (And I say, what a fine choice it is.)



Brooke Winters is this high-strung, petite go-getter who plans out nearly every second of every day trying to prove to her parents that she can be successful on her own. She’s conscious of every stray strand of hair on her clothes, has different panties for every occasion, and her phone is glued to her hand. She’s absolutely adorable in her harried and anal attitude way. Rachel McAdams fit the bill.



These two sound polar opposite (and they are) but this is their sweet story of how some people fit together, even when it’s… (dun dun dun)… UNEXPECTED.
Oh, and here’s a rafflecopter doohickey thinger in case you want to win a signed copy of the book along with other goodies.

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Thanks to Jessica, again!

Oh and duh, here are the purchase links. I always seem to forget those!

Riley…out :)

Thanks for taking over my blog, Riley. So what do you think? This ones definitely going on my TBR list, how about yours?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats on your new book, Riley. It looks great. Loved learning about the main characters.

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

I'm excited to read it! It looks great. :)

Jenny S. Morris said...

I can't wait to read this. :)

Nicole said...

Fun way to intro the book! I always love character casts. Congrats to Riley and Mia.