Friday, November 1, 2013

All I Want For NaNo Blog Hop and The Spirit of Christmas Book Release

All I want for NaNo is . . .

I have a big wish list. World peace. Health and happiness for my family. But if we're just talking about NaNo, my wish is two kind of three things. Is that okay? I'm going to tell you anyway. I hope that our Anthology does well so the NaNo charities get a good donation. And the second thing I hope I'm able to do NaNo. The second part of that is without my family hating me at the end of the month for being on my computer constantly. :)

Do you have a NaNo wish?


Here's the rules: Post what you want for you NaNo and put a buy link to The Spirit of Christmas Anthology - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GC5CF7S, as well as the blog hop code--- ""
 That's it. Get as creative as you like, pictures--flash fiction--video, think outside the box.


Don't forget about the prizes!

Jennie's giving away a 50 page critique + an ecopy of The Spirit of Christmas
I'm also giving a 50 page critique + an ecopy of The Spirit of Christmas
Kelley's giving a $25 Amazon Giftcard + an ecopy of The Spirit of Christmas
David's also giving a $25 Amazon Giftcard + an ecopy of The Spirit of Christmas
Cassie's giving a choice of any of her ebooks + an ecopy of The Spirit of Christmas





And here's the book part....

My first story is being published today!!!! I cannot tell you how excited and nervous I am. THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS is an anthology of YA, christmas short stories. With all the proceeds going to the NaNo organization. It's available on Amazon Kindle and Paperback.


Isn't it beautiful! The amazing, Becca Ann did a fabulous job on the cover and the formatting of the book. Thank you! I'd also like to say thank you to J. A. Bennett for including me in her adventure, she had a great idea. And thank you to all my co-authors, Suzi Retzlaff, and Kelly Kizer Whitt for helping to make my story readable. I hope you guys enjoy it, and well if you don't, don't tell me. :)

Are you participating in our Bloghop? Going to get the Anthology? Participating in NaNo? I'll see you in December.

Photobucket

12 comments:

Kyra Lennon said...

Good luck with all your NaNo wishes!

J. A. Bennett said...

I don't want my family to hate me at the end of the month either, adding moving on top of all the madness is going to shoot up the stress level, but I can't help trying anyway :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I hope the anthology sells very well!

Lauren said...

Your family will forgive you when they see how excited you are.

NaNo is the absolute best. I'm reeshabear on the NaNo site if you want a writing buddy

ilima said...

Congrats on the book! My husband asked me last week...so November is coming up--are you doing NaNo this year? All with a nervous twitch in his eye. It can't be all that bad, can it? Haha. Good luck!

David P. King said...

Those are some worthy wishes, Jessica. Even though my writing goal is 1/5th of the words, I'll still be glued to a computer for a time. Hopefully the kids don't get weirded out. It was an honor to write this anthology with you! :)

Kelley Lynn said...

You're going to rock it. So excited for the release! :)

Emily R. King said...

Congrats, Jessica! I hope all your wishes come true!

royme2 said...

You have some nice charitable wishes Jessica. Congrats and good luck with your wishes.

Cortney Pearson said...

Love your wishes, Jessica! And I can't wait to read this anthology!:D

Trisha F said...

Good luck with the family non-hating thing! I live alone so the only people who might hate me a bit more by December are my cats :D Yep, cats are people too!

Suzi said...

Your NaNo wish made me chuckle--the part about your family not hating you. There's probably a lot of people that should've included that too. :)

Congratulations on the release of the anthology!