Tuesday, October 15, 2013

(Never) Again Blog Hop

Theresa Paolo's book, (NEVER) AGAIN, comes out today!! Congrats, Theresa. In honor of that, she's hosting The (Never) Again Blog Hop. Which is all about things that you swore you'd never do again, but ended up doing anyway. Want to participate or see who is? You can find the linky list at her blog.



In high school I dated this boy that was no good for me. But we were sooooo in love. Unfortunately, he broke up with me on a fairly regular basis and then a week later come crawling back. Each and every time I would swear I wasn't going to take him back, that I was so much better without him. But he'd come around and tell me how much he loved me and be all sweet and yep before you'd know it we'd be back together. I wish I could say I was smart enough and one day didn't take him back. Nope. One time he broke up with me and never came crawling back.

Did you ever have a relationship like that? Are you participating in this blog hop? Getting Theresa's book?


Photobucket

9 comments:

Kyra Lennon said...

Aww, yes I had a relationship like that once,too! It ended pretty much the same way!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations, Theresa!

Suzi said...

I never had that, but I probably would've fallen into that trap if I had a boyfriend like that. How do we make our daughters strong enough so they don't do stupid things like this?

I've got a few years til mine reaches that age, so hopefully I'll figure it out. :)

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

Yes. I totally dated a bad boy when I was young. Broke my heart over and over. (I'm posting for the hop tomorrow and I'm still debating if I want to talk about that, or just candy or something.) ;)

ilima said...

Congrats Theresa!

Robin said...

We're allowed to do these types of things in HS...hopefully you know better now. I bet he was pretty dang hot to keep taking him back!

I'm doing the bloghop on Thurs. So excited for Theresa

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Fortunately I didn't do yo-yo dating, but I did something worse (which is my bloghop entry). I swore if I ever broke up with a guy, there never would be a second chance. But it's not like I dated much. So problem solved. :D

Julie Sondra Decker said...

Eep! You're not the only one in this bloghop who's said something similar--it's amazing how many times we learn lessons in relationships and then don't act like we learned them. :) Just goes to show you how our hearts are louder than our heads quite a lot of the time. Thanks for sharing. :)

Theresa said...

I love how many posts are about stupid ex boyfriends. Not that I"m happy we had to go through that, but because it shows how common it really is. Luckily, he never came back! You're awesome and he totally missed out :) !

Thanks for joining the hop!