Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Becca Ann's Book Release—Reasons I Fell for the Funny Fat Friend


Today, instead of my normal author interview, I am happy to announce a book release. On Monday, Becca Ann's book REASONS I FELL FOR THE FUNNY FAT FRIEND came out. I just bought it yesterday and am already half way through it (although the way I'm going I may finish it tonight). It's a fabulous book. It's funny, witty, and wonderfully written. You can relate with the characters and find yourself cheering them on. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who likes a romantic comedy. Side note—this is my 100th post. Yay. I can't believe I wrote that many.


It’s stupid to fall for your brother’s ex. It’s even worse to enlist another’s help to win the ex over. But Brody is desperate and Hayley, his partner in American Sign Language, is more than willing to lend him a few tips. 


She’s the school’s matchmaker,’ and with her bizarre and positive personality, Brody finds her easy to talk to, even about the most awkward situations. Hayley’s tips seem to be working, but as Brody learns more about his matchmaker, he starts finding reasons to spend time with her, and not the girl he thought he was in love with. 



But Hayley isn’t ready to fall for anyone. Labeled the “Funny Fat Friend” within her group, her self image makes it impossible for Brody to share his feelings without Hayley shrugging it off as a joke. 



Convincing her Brody can, and did, fall for the “Funny Fat Friend” turns out to be harder than simply falling in love.



You can find Becca Ann on Facebook HERE.


The e-book is available on Amazon. Or the paperback is available at Createspace.

Becca Ann is also giving away one e-book and one paperback. You can below.



a Rafflecopter giveaway



Have you read this book? Planning on it? Any good news you have and want to share?
Photobucket

8 comments:

Elise Fallson said...

Sounds like a wonderful read, will add it to my list today! I'm going to pass the book title to a friend of mine who reads a lot of romantic comedy, I think she'll love it. And happy 100th post! (:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Excited for Becca!

ilima said...

Can't wait to read this one!

J. A. Bennett said...

I seriously hate that I can't buy it right this second, but pay day is tomorrow. Waiting is so hard!

Becca Ann said...

Thank you Jessica!!! I hope you like the second half too ;)

And happy 100th post!

Nicole said...

Congrats to Becca Ann.

Brooke R. Busse said...

Oooh, this sounds like the kind of books I really love. Fantasy is my usual hangout, but contemporaries are my real friends. ;)

Saumya said...

Sounds great! I'll definitely add it to my list!