Monday, September 10, 2012

What's Going On?




GUTGAA is going strong and today over at Deana Barharts's blog is the pitch polish. So if you think you know a thing or two about query's head on over there and give some constructive critiques. There's a little over a hundred of them in all different genres. Go HERE





WRiTE CLUB over at DL's blog is still battling on! If you haven't checked it out yet, you should. It pits writer against writer and only the strong survive. Go HERE.





And last but not least, Natalie over at Literary Rambles is interviewing Matthew MacNish from the QQQE's daughter Mady. So if you get a minute run over there and show her some blogger love. Go HERE.


How was your weekend? DO anything fun. Have an announcement? Are you participating in GUTAA or WRiTE CLUB?

Have a great week. See you Wensday!

  Photobucket

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm voting for Write Club if that counts!

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Both of those hops are so cool! People are so creative. :)

Elise Fallson said...

I'm participating in Write club and voting too!

Barbara Watson said...

I'm involved with GUTGAA--eagerly awaiting Friday's agent pitch.

I started an editing project over the weekend and so grateful for clients entrusting their writing to me.

Emily R. King said...

Thanks for the referral to Literary Rambles.

I'm a new follower!

M.J. Fifield said...

Lots going on in the blogosphere and I'm missing it all!! I need to spend more time on the internet.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Thanks for sharing all the news, including my interview with Mady.

Kelley Lynn said...

Weekend was great! Did some shopping, played some games and saw Dreamgirls in the theater. Super fun.

Hope your weekend was good ;)