Thursday, August 30, 2012

Guess What?

Guess what?

 Today I'm over at The Quintessentially Questionable Query Experiment. Okay, I'm not over there, but my query is. You heard me right my query, can you believe it?

I actually am starting to think about querying. I never thought I would get this far. It's my first attempt at a query letter ever. I did warn Matthew it might be rather horrific. So, head over there and let me know what you think. Hopefully it doesn't send you running and screaming from Matthew's blog.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Candyland said...

Pretty blog :)

Matthew MacNish said...

Glad to have you, Jess!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I saw that this morning!

Melissa Bradley said...

Yay! I saw that and left comment on the QQQE. The queries I've seen there always get awesome feedback. :)

Jessica Salyer said...

Thanks, Melissa! I'm sure Matthew will give me great feedback.

Kimberly Gabriel said...

I'm stopping by from Matt's blog now! Your premise sounds really intriguing! Nice to "meet" you! ;)

Elise Fallson said...

Saw that earlier today too! I'm so excited for you. You're going to get awesome advice!

Jay Noel said...

Read your query, and you're about to get some fantastic feedback I'm sure.

M.J. Fifield said...

I was over there earlier and it looked like you've received some awesome feedback. =)