Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What's Up and I Did an Interview

How's your week going? Hope everything is going good. Are you finally getting back in the swing of things? Any announcements or good news lately? Book releases or anything else you want to give a shout out about? 

I've just been busy working. I haven't had any time to work on my MS, hopefully soon though.

I did, however do an interview over at The Death Writer. It's all about my day job, nursing. I talk about how death has effected me and how I deal with it at work. My first interview ever. So if you have a second head over there and check it out. Let me know what you think.

Photobucket

17 comments:

Patsy said...

Congratulations on your first interview.

I've just finished one big writing project and am doing a few short stories whilst I decide what to tackle next.

deathwriter said...

Thank you Jessica for sharing your story and telling me about your job. These discussions are important.

Pamela

Cassie Mae said...

Heading over now! :D

DL Hammons said...

See you over there in a sec! *Poof*

Becky said...

Great interview, it was really interesting to read about what you do every day :)

Jessica L. Foster said...

Awesome interview. That's cool that it was your first. Thanks for sharing.

Susan Oloier said...

Going to hop over there now.

Jessica Salyer said...

Jessica- Thanks!

Susan- Thank you.

Jessica Salyer said...

Patsy- Congrats to you.

Death Writer- Thank you for the opportunity.I agree. I think that they are important.

Ciara said...

That's awesome that you did your first interview!!

Sabrina said...

Hi Jessica, you've been tagged on my blog to do the 11 Things Meme! Come check it out! :)

http://pouffia.blogspot.com/2012/05/tagged-11-things.html

Michael Pierce said...

Great interview. Thanks for sharing about the life and death you deal with on a daily basis.

Jessica Salyer said...

Ciara- Thank you.

Sabrina- Thanks.

Paul Tobin said...

A very interesting interview.

Jessica Salyer said...

Thanks, Paul. :)

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Touching interview. My family is full of nurses. My mom wanted me to be one, I wasn't strong enough. Your patients are lucky to have you.

Aris Whittier said...

Amazing interview! I learned so much about you and what you do. Thanks for sharing.