Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What's Going On?

Next week is a busy week in the blogosphere.  Here's some of that news...






Jessica Therrien's book Oppression is released on February 28th. Congratulations Jessica. She is having a blog tour from March 1-15th and on Monday a virtual launch party. If you want to find out more information go HERE.








Alex J. Cavanaugh's book CassaFire is also being released on February 28th. He's having a Catch the Fire Party, go HERE for more info on that or check back here on Tuesday for more information. Congrats to Alex too!




March 1st is the Get Fired Up Blogfest. This is being hosted by Melissa Sugar. This blogfest is all about helping out newer bloggers. If you want more info on this blogfest go HERE.






The Quarter final round of WRiTE CLUB starts next week. So, be sure to head over to DL Hammons Blog and vote!









 
Also, I just want to thank everyone for their kind comments on my flash fiction piece. I was really nervous about posting it, as it was my first time ever writing one. So, if you really thought it sucked, thank you for not saying anything. :)




10 comments:

Miranda Hardy said...

You've taken a great step forward in posting it.

Kyra Lennon said...

Whoa, there really is a lot going on in the blog world at the moment!

Peaches Ledwidge said...

Thanks for the update on what's going on.

Jessica Salyer said...

It seems like there's always something going on. :)

Jessica Salyer said...

Your welcome. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog party! And really hope Melissa's blog fest has a huge turnout. She told me about it before announcing and I thought it was an awesome idea.

Sarah Pearson said...

Some great things happening next week :-)

DL Hammons said...

You forgot the WRiTE CLUB quarter-finals next week. *shaking head* What am I going to do with you?? :)

Jess said...

Whoa, a lot of stuff is happening next week! And I loved your flash fiction! And being the first one you've ever written, that's awesome! I love writing flash fiction :)

MartinRMeyers said...

Wow! thank you for all the great help and info. I'm glad I found your blog. I've become one of your followers for support, perhaps you'd consider become one of mine? I'm anxiously undertaking the writing of second novel! Again thanks, and well done on your great blog!