Earlier this week I received an award from the lovely Patsy Collins. Thank you so much Patsy.
I was a little unsure about what the Kreativ Blogger Award was, so I did a little research.
Kreativ Blogger originated in May 2008 in a post by Huldas Verden. (I can't read it though, because it's in Norwegian. ) The Kreativ Blogger award comes with the following requirements:
- You must thank the person who has given you the award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Random Things About me
- I started drinking coffee this past year and now I'm addicted to it.
- I'm allergic to sunscreen and unfortunately LOVE the sun.
- I can't stand meat on my pizza.
- I can understand a lot of Spanish, but can barely speak it.
- I have a major coma phobia.
- I have to take a really deep breath and tell myself it will be okay before I submit any post.
- It really took me too long to come up with these seven things.
- Jessica Therrien
- Katie Mills
- Blaire Kensley
- Melissa Sugar
- Elle Strauss
- Lucy D. Braind
- Jessica O'Neal
Don't forget tomorrow is the Origins blogfest. We all have an origin, what's yours?
I also joined the Platform-Building Campaign. It's a campaign designed by Rachael Harrie. The idea behind it is to link together writers in similar genres and help to build their platforms. If you want to learn more about it please go HERE.