Sunday, February 12, 2012

What's Going On?


Earlier this week I received an award from the lovely Patsy Collins. Thank you so much Patsy.


 I was a little unsure about what the Kreativ Blogger Award was, so I did a little research.

Kreativ Blogger originated in May 2008 in a post by Huldas Verden. (I can't read it though, because it's in Norwegian. ) The Kreativ Blogger award comes with the following requirements:

                                             The Rules

  1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
  2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
  3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
  4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
  5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
  6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
  7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated. 
                                                     Random Things About me
  1. I started drinking coffee this past year and now I'm addicted to it.
  2. I'm allergic to sunscreen and unfortunately LOVE the sun.
  3. I can't stand meat on my pizza.
  4. I can understand a lot of Spanish, but can barely speak it.
  5. I have a major coma phobia.
  6. I have to take a really deep breath and tell myself it will be okay before I submit any post.
  7. It really took me too long to come up with these seven things.
                                               Nominees  
  1. Jessica Therrien  
  2. Katie Mills
  3. Blaire Kensley
  4. Melissa Sugar
  5. Elle Strauss
  6. Lucy D. Braind
  7. Jessica O'Neal





Don't forget tomorrow is the Origins blogfest. We all have an origin, what's yours?






I also joined the Platform-Building Campaign. It's a campaign designed by Rachael Harrie. The idea behind it is to link together writers in similar genres and help to build their platforms. If you want to learn more about it please go HERE.

15 comments:

Patsy said...

Ooops, I didn't look up the rules - think I got it about right though.

DL Hammons said...

What did I tell you earlier....one of many to come! Much deserved!! :)

I'm so pumped for tomorrow!

Jessica Salyer said...

You got it right. :)

Miranda Hardy said...

I can understand a lot of spanish, too, and can't speak it. Of course, living in south florida and having a cuban best friend may have something to do with that.

Glad you are in the campaign. I look forward to your posts.

Creepy Query Girl said...

Congrats on your award! I enjoyed learning more about you and thanks so much for passing it my way!

Krista M said...

Congrats on the award! I totally agree with you, I just finally started drinking coffee and it really is addictive! :)

Michelle Pickett said...

Congrats and I look forward to reading your posts in the campaign.

Michelle :)

Jessica Salyer said...

Thanks! I got a Keurig coffee machine for Christmas and that doesn't help the addiction either.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I guess we both hide when the sun comes out then. (Not allergic, I just burn no matter what I do.)
Congratulations on the award!

Jocelyn Rish said...

I totally identify with fact #6. Heck, I even have to take a smallish breath before I submit a comment on someone else's post. :-)

Saying Howdy from the YA Campaign group.

Sarah Pearson said...

Congratulations on your award. I'm like Alex, no matter what I try, the sun burns me. Thank goodness I live in England where this is only a problem about three days a year :-)

thesexylittlenerd said...

Congratulations, Jessica! This is a well deserved award and I am so honored that you chose to pass it on to me. Thank you!

JEFritz said...

Congratulations on the award and hi from the Campaign trail. I always have trouble coming up with facts about myself, too. Would it be too cruel if I said I tagged you on my blog? Because I did. At least its only questions you have to answer.

Margo Kelly said...

Congrats on the award, and I look forward to hanging out with you during the campaign! :)

Jessica Salyer said...

Thanks. Me too!