Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tagged

In the past week I've been tagged twice. So, I'm going to combine them. (Can I do that? Is it legal?) Oh well, here goes.

First is from JE Fritz over at Still Writing.


1. What’s your favorite book genre?  I don't really have a favorite. I like mystery, romance, paranormal, YA, and many more. It's more like what I don't like to read... mostly nonfiction.
 2. Are there any beloved books that you don’t really enjoy? Nothing that comes to mind. 
3. What was your favorite class in school? Biology, hence the nursing.
4. Do you write under a pseudonym or use your real name? pseudonym/real name :)
5. Do you prefer reading first person or third person? Either. There are things I like about both.
6. An old question, but e-books or paper? Same answer as above. There are things I like about both.
7. You’re stranded on an island that has plenty of food and water, but no electricity or way to contact the outside world. But you have one object of your choice with you. What is it? My bookshelf with all of my books.
8. Which do you like more, Facebook or Twitter? Facebook.
9. Coffee or tea? Both
10. Pick one word to describe yourself with. Caring
11. If you had one wish, what would it be? (PS: no fair wishing for more wishes) To see my Mom again.


 Next set of questions are from Annalisa Crawford.


1. Which book, that you're supposed to love, do you actually hate? The Help. I didn't actually hate it. I just couldn't get in to it. It might of been in the mood I was in.
2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?  The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
3. Name four people (dead or alive) you would like to invite for dinner. My Mother, Adele, Nora Roberts, and William Shakespeare.
4. Can you remember your first teacher? No, but I have a very bad memory.
5. In which order should Star Wars be watched: IV, V, VI, I, II, III or I, II, III, IV, V, VI? Sorry to say I don't know the movies well enough to answer this question.
6. Which fictional character would you like to be for a day?  Bella... Edwards a hunk.
7. Sweet or savoury?  Sweet!
8. Do you have a tattoo? How many? One, but want to get two more.
9. Do you still have your first teddy bear? (I do.) Yes.
10. Oggy, oggy, oggy... Does anyone know what comes next? (hehehe) Is that a chant? It sounds sort of familiar, but no.
11. What are you reading right now? About to start The Paris Wife.

Well, now that you know me a little better; it's time to get to know someone else. I'm tagging...

Here are their questions...

  1. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
  2. Who is your favorite author?
  3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would it be?
  4. What's one addiction you have?
  5. What is your favorite time of day?
  6. Favorite food?
  7. What inspires your writing the most?
  8. What is one pet peeve you have?
  9. If you could have a super power what would it be?
  10.  Do you have a pet?
  11.  If you had to change your name, and pick it, what would you change it to?





Don't forget that tomorrow is the kick off for the campaign!

16 comments:

Patsy said...

I reckon we should tag our new characters as this seems a great way to find out some random information and make you feel you're starting to get to know a person.

DL Hammons said...

You didn't answer Coffee or Tea? I'm guessing coffee. :)

Annalisa Crawford said...

Thanks for playing along - well done for answering 22 questions! I think everyone who has a tattoo wants another one.

Jessica Salyer said...

Great idea!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

We need to do a Star Wars marathon with you! And we can just skip I, II, and III...

Krista M said...

I like both e-books and paper books too! Most people just like one and hate the other. Both have nice qualities. Never read "The Help", but I did read "Water for Elephants" that was supposed to be really good and I didn't like it.

Komal said...

Hi Jessica, it's nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to getting to know you during the campaign.

I'm also following you. :)

Christopher S. Ledbetter said...

I loved this. I'm stopping by from the Platform Campaign. Cheers.

Meika Usher said...

Late visitor from the Origins blogfest. Loved getting to know a bit about you via all those questions! New follower :)

M.J. Fifield said...

I loved your answer to the Star Wars question. My answer to that would've been "V... and skip the rest."

I don't like to read a lot of nonfiction either. =)

Jessica Salyer said...

Thanks!

Jessica Salyer said...

Thanks for stopping by.

Jessica Salyer said...

I did like "Water For Elephants". Everyone's different tastes make the world go round. :0)

Scarlett said...

Thanks for the tag, Jessica! It was fun for this first timer!

nutschell said...

Hey Jessica!
HOw funny! I just posted answers to 2 tags yesterday. And no, combining questions isn't cheating. I know bec. I did that yesterday. heehee. I'll try and see if I can answer these questions soon.

Brooke R. Busse said...

I can't wait to see Yvie answer the questions. I would like to get to know her more.