Monday, January 30, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


Yesterday, I was honored with my first blog award! The lovely Melissa Sugar over at Fiction Tool Box gave it to me. Thank you so much Melissa.


For those of you who don't know, the Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers who have under 200 followers to try to help increase traffic to their blog. The recipient, then inturn gives it to five other bloggers who have under 200 followers. So, I pass the award to... drum roll please :) 


If you have some free time head on over to their blogs. You won't be disappointed.

I would also like to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who takes the time out of the busy schedule to stop by my blog and read what I write. THANK YOU!

13 comments:

Melissa Sugar said...

Congratulations, I did not know this was your first award. I am especially glad that you received it. You deserved it. I am off to check out the blogs you have chosen.

Annalisa Crawford said...

Hi Jessica. Just thought I'd stop by and say thanks for the follow. Congratulations on your first award!

Jennifer Lee Young said...

Congrats on your award Jessica!!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations!

Brooke R. Busse said...

The post where she announced the award is where I found your blog. ^^

DL Hammons said...

Just the first of many to follow! TRUTH!! :)

Julie said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST BLOG AWARD!! Woot, woot! That ROCKS! And thank you, thank you, thank you for passing it along to me! [happy dance!] That's so incredibly thoughtful of you! ( :

Jeremy Bates said...

Congratulations on your first blog! thanks for sharing it

Leigh Ann said...

Woo hooo! They really like you! :)(and so do I!)

Sabrina said...

Congrats :)

Sarah Pearson said...

Congratulations on your award Jessica :-)

Aris Whittier said...

Jessica, a huge congrats on the award and THNAKS for passing it on ;o)

Jessica Therrien said...

Congrats on your award! Writers campaign here we come :)