Friday, October 14, 2011

Pay it Forward




This blog is the idea of Alex J Cavanaugh and Matthew MacNish. The whole idea is to introduce three other bloggers that you like. In essence to pay it forward. Great idea guys! So here's mine.

My first pick is Jen Daiker's blog Unedited.   Since I started blogging a couple of months ago Jen has become a friend. She is always there if I have a question and to cheer me up. Her blog is witty and intelligent. If I need a laugh or a pick-me-up it's the first place I head. It's no wonder her blog has over 1600 followers. Be sure to check it out.

The second blogger is AG at Regected Riter. AG has an uncanny way of turning something that could/would bring people down into something hilarious. He turns rejection into a comedy. His writing is absolutely eloquent. So, if you need a good laugh be sure to head over there!

If you want a good blog that has great reviews then I have two for you. Yeah, I know I was only supposed to have one more, but it's my blog I can do what I want. :)
 Jessica O'Neal at The Sexy Little Nerd is a wonderful reviewer. She reviews books and TV. I believe she has also wrote some reviews for Hypable.com.
The second blogger is Victorie Blake at Saved By The Book. She reviews mostly books. Her reviews are precise and informative. I have found many books for my must read list here.
Both these ladies are wonderful and super sweet! Please stop by and see their blogs if you get a chance.


17 comments:

Plamena Schmidt said...

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll go check them out : )

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Hi! Count me in as a new "Pay it Forward" follower! :-)

Nancy Thompson said...

Oh oh oh, I love Jen Daiker! I'll have to go checkout the other 2, as well! Thanks for sharing!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm a new follower and will check out Jen's site. Thanks.

Eve.E said...

Hi there,
Thankyou so much for stopping by my blog. I have popped over from alex's blogfest. Lovely to meet you and you have a new follower. xoxo
Eve. :)

Wanton Redhead Writing said...

Thanks for finding my blog so I could find yours. How ever do you get those nifty little links to work? I always try using the tab in the blogger post page but they NEVER work.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I follow Jen and AG! Thanks for participating in the blogfest.

Alison Miller said...

I really enjoy Jen's blog too! I'll have to check out the others. Thanks!

Lydia Kang said...

I know some but not all of these. Thanks, and I'm a new follower here!

Pat Hatt said...

Checking out the suggestions now, look great.

Melissa Sugar said...

Hi, I am still visiting blogs from PIF. I couldn't get to as many as I wanted to on Friday. I will now pop over and check out the blogs you have suggested.

It is nice to meet you.
Melissa

Matthew MacNish said...

How is it that I didn't comment on your post? I swear I visited every blog in the list. Weird.

JulsNS said...

Hi All this sounds very exciting :)

Lynda R Young said...

It's such a great idea for a blogfest. Thanks for the links.

Jen Daiker said...

*blushes* You're a freaking doll!!!! You made my day! I can't help but still smile!!! You made my day!! Thank you!

Victorie Blake said...

Thanks so much Jess! So freaking sweet of you :-)

Michael G-G said...

Still working my way through!! Thanks for commenting on The Year of Writing Dangerously and becoming a follower. I appreciate it.